Real Estate Transactions
• Lot 309 Luke Drive, Des Allemands for $45,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Ricky Hogan to Mr. and Mrs. Craig Theriot on Jan. 25th.
• Lot 10 Grand Bayou Road, Des Allemands for $75,000 from Sunset Ridge Development, LLC to Mr. and Mrs. David Devillier on Jan. 25th.
• Lot 49, Block E Paul Fredrick, Luling for $6,000 from Lloyd Frickey to William Zeno on Jan. 18th.
• Lot 36 and 37 Paul Fredrick, Luling for $60,000 from Regina Summerlin to John Funk on Jan. 21st.
• Lot 14 Braden, Luling for $52,000 from Syl Caillet Jr. to Mr. and Mrs. Willie Allen Sr. on Jan. 27th.
• 319 St. Nicholas Street, Luling for $174,000 from Vivian Talley to Mr. and Mrs. Silas Poteet III on Jan. 27th.
• 107 Choctaw Drive, Luling for $422,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Colby Bockwoldt to Lisha Lacy on Jan. 28th.
• Lot 36 and 37 Paul Fredrick, Luling for $40,000 from John Funk to The First Christian Community Church on Jan. 26th.
• Lot 3 and 4 Court Street, Luling for $5,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Harold Rome to Mr. and Mrs. Joel Chaisson on Feb. 1st.
• Lot 2-A of Square 4 River Road, Hahnville for $33,750 from Tregre Family to Maria Hiliare on Jan. 18th.
• Lot 19 Aquarius Street, Hahnville for $17,855 from Mr. and Mrs. Keller Madere to Mr. and Mrs. Remi Vicknair on Jan. 18th.
• 15515 River Road, Hahnville for $152,900 from Tregre Family to Maria Hilaire on Jan. 19th.
• River Road and Morgan Street, Hahnville for $30,000 from Saia Family to Smith Street, LLC on Jan. 24th.
• Lot 224 South Fashion Blvd., Hahnville for $360,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Keith Davis to Mr. and Mrs. Robert Arena on Jan. 31st.
• Lot 27-A-1 Magnolia Ridge, Boutte for $82,500 from Mr. and Mrs. Wayne Benoit Jr. to Mr. and Mrs. Todd Troxler on Jan. 25th.
• 237 Riverview Drive, St. Rose for $130,000 from Paul Dabdoub to Mr. and Mrs. Lionel McQueen on Jan. 11th.
• Lot F-2 Private Road, St. Rose for $60,000 from Charles Odenwald to Margie Frank on Jan. 18th.
• 210 Riverwood Drive, St. Rose for $335,000 from Firmin Landrieu IV to Dennie Payne and Donna Barbro on Jan. 23rd.
• 120 Pintail Street, St. Rose for $950,000 from Succession of Sam Boatner Grayson to Ryco Investments LP on Jan. 16th.
• 329 Longwood Drive, Destrehan for $190,000 from John Reyes to Mr. and Mrs. Guido Matylis on Jan. 20th.
• 329 Madewood Drive, Destrehan for $209,900 from Mr. and Mrs. Kevin Boyce to Derek Parker on Jan. 20th.
• 384 Evergreen Drive, Destrehan for $185,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Herbert Moore to Mr. and Mrs. Christopher Nickels on Jan. 23rd.
• 106 Houmas Place, Destrehan for $186,000 from A. M. B. Corporation to Mr. and Mrs. Brandon Gill on Jan. 19th.
• Lot 6 Gabrielle Lane, Destrehan for $125,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Patrick Closkey to Mr. and Mrs. Robert Colomb on Aug. 27th.
• 13 West Woodlawn Drive, Destrehan for $360,000 from Gabriel Trahan Jr. to Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Cognevich Jr. on Jan. 27th.
• 23 Belle Helene Drive, Destrehan for $360,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Alan Holder to Old Republic National Title Insurance Company on Jan. 19th.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
It has been a hard wait for Jolene Dufrene, but she welcomed the news that the New...
St. Charles Parish’s share of the BP and Transocean settlements from the Deep Water...
When the basket of food arrived, Trinika King was stunned and grateful over the...
Before they all left for Thanksgiving break, area elementary students were asked...
Larry Cochran is still getting used to the election results that say he won the St....
The pit bull thrown from I-310 into the swamp beneath in early October has found a...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
Tigers wreck Alexandria to advance in playoffs - 1465 views
Led by prolific passer Josh Beck, Alexandria averaged a whopping 50 points per game during the regular season.