You’ve got to read this!
• "Care of Wooden Floors: a Novel" by Will Wiles
• "The Day the World Discovered the Sun: an Extraordinary Story of Scientific Adventure and the Race to Track the Transit of Venus" by Mark Anderson
• "Far North" by Michael Ridpath
• "Gone" by Randy Wayne White
• "In Sunlight and in Shadow" by Mark Helprin
• "Love Anthony: a Novel" by Lisa Genova
• "Opening Moves" by Steven James
• "Osiris" by E.J. Swift
• "Rapture: a Novel of the Fallen Angels" by J.R. Ward
• "The Spark" by Susan Jane Bigelow
• "The Twelve Clues of Christmas" by Rhys Bowen
• "The Busy Mom’s Cookbook: 100 Recipes for Quick, Delicious, Home-Cooked Meals" by Antonia Lofaso
• "Christmas at the White House" by Jennifer Boswell Pickens
• "Inventing the Christmas Tree" by Bernd Brunner
• "Leonardo’s Lost Princess: one Man’s Quest to Authenticate an Unknown Portrait by Leonardo da Vinci" by Peter Silverman
• "Lessons From Madame Chic: 20 Stylish Secrets I Learned While Living in Paris" by Jennifer L. Scott
• "Mugged: Racial Demagoguery From the Seventies to Obama" by Ann Coulter
• "New Kids on the Block: the Story of Five Brothers and a Million Sisters" by Nikki Van Noy
• "The Pope’s Jews: the Vatican’s Secret Plan to Save Jews From the Nazis" by Gordon Thomas
• "The Saint Who Would Be Santa Claus: The True Life and Trials of Nicholas of Myra" by Adam C. English
• "Solar Cataclysm: How the Sun Shaped the Past and What We Can do to Save Our Future" by Lawrence E. Joseph
• "Tim Gunn’s Fashion Bible: the Fascinating History of Everything in Your Closet" by Tim Gunn
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
If the Monsanto board approves the move in January, the company’s Luling site will...
By Kristen Higdon
A multi-million-dollar expansion planned at Quixote Studios in St. Rose is on hold...
A $100,000 grant from Shell-Motiva’s Norco Economic Development Foundation (NEDF)...
When friends reported that a burning vehicle found in New Orleans East looked like...
Word came a week before the Louisiana Catfish Festival that Chef Jeff and his film...
United Way of St.Charles has been working to improve lives in St.Charles Parish since 1955. We are committed to bringing the community together to deliver lasting changes throughout the parish in the ares of education, income & health.
Physician Spotlight - Pontchartrain Orthopedics and Sports Medicine - 950 views
Serving St. Charles Parish more than 20 years, Pontchartrain Orthopedics and Sports Medicine (POSM) opened a new location in Boutte in October 2013.