LSU mobile classroom offering business courses
The following classes will be offered on Tuesday:
- Starting & Financing Your Business from 9-10:30 a.m.
- Marketing 101 from 10:45 a.m.-noon
- Working with Your Bank to Get a Loan from 1-1:45 p. m.
- State Business Incentives & Programs from 2-2:45 p. m.
The following classes will be offered on Wednesday:
- Customer Service 9- 9:45 a.m.
- How to Effectively use Facebook for Your Small Business 10-11 a.m.
- Growing Your Business Online 11:15 a.m.-12:15 p. m.
Pre-registration is required and seating is limited. For more information contact Penny Freeman at (985) 359-9777 or at Admin@riverregionchamber.org.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Hahnville quarterback Mike Neal scrambled, desperately buying time as the halftime...
Destrehan coach Stephen Robicheaux said his Wildcats’ performance against Barbe...
As Destrehan attempts to become the program’s first undefeated state champion since...
Under the great oaks of Destrehan Plantation, Mary Alice Smith and her husband,...
While many of the teams remaining in the prep football postseason will be adjusting...
Larry Cochran, D-St. Rose, took the lead and kept it for a win as St. Charles...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
BP Oil Spill money going to flood protection in St. Charles Parish - 1074 views
St. Charles Parish’s share of the BP and Transocean settlements from the Deep Water Horizon disaster may not be large, but plans are to leverage those dollars into millions for flood protection.