LSU mobile classroom offering business courses
The following classes will be offered on Tuesday:
- Starting & Financing Your Business from 9-10:30 a.m.
- Marketing 101 from 10:45 a.m.-noon
- Working with Your Bank to Get a Loan from 1-1:45 p. m.
- State Business Incentives & Programs from 2-2:45 p. m.
The following classes will be offered on Wednesday:
- Customer Service 9- 9:45 a.m.
- How to Effectively use Facebook for Your Small Business 10-11 a.m.
- Growing Your Business Online 11:15 a.m.-12:15 p. m.
Pre-registration is required and seating is limited. For more information contact Penny Freeman at (985) 359-9777 or at Admin@riverregionchamber.org.
In fall of last year, Charles Lumar didn't necessarily see himself performing in...
Sam Steib is on a mission, and to hear him speak is to believe he will not be...
Luling Elementary teacher Dana Dufrene saw students running here, running there -...
Weeping aloud and clutching a framed photograph of her grandson, Martha Keller...
The St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office is investigating the shooting death of a...
The Destrehan-Hahnville rivalry always seems to bring the best out of the players...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
St. Charles Parish: New focus groups allow students more input on school lunches - 921 views
When Hahnville High School gets to taste Satellite Center student Tyler Becnel’s culinary creation - BBQ Pulled Pork Stuffed Sweet Potato - in fall, it’s likely to be a rave dish with these student foodies’ more sophisticated taste buds.