Recipe: Lemon crunch fish fillets
1/3 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
3/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
3/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
1 pound fish fillets, thawed if frozen
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel, optional
1. Heat oven to 375F. Lightly grease small baking sheet or shallow baking dish with additional olive oil; set aside.
2. In small bowl, mix bread crumbs, 1/2 teaspoon dill and 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons olive oil and mix well until moistened. Set aside.
3. Pat fish dry with paper towel; place on baking sheet. Brush fillets with remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil; sprinkle with lemon peel if desired, remaining 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper and remaining 1/4 teaspoon dill.w
4. Top evenly with crumb mixture, pressing lightly to adhere.
5. Bake 18-22 minutes or until fish flakes easily in center. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley if desired. Enjoy!
Prep time: 6 minutes
Cook time: 18 minutes
Nutrition facts (per serving)
Total fat 6 g
Cholesterol 50 mg
Sodium 480 mg
Total Carbs 10 g
Protein 22 g
Calcium 4 percent
Vitamin C 2 percent
Iron 6 percent
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
St. Charles Parish residents will be able to visit one spot for most of their...
The 35th Annual Louisiana Sportsman Show and Festival, Louisiana’s largest outdoor...
A Luling father who has been convicted of molesting his daughter twice in the last...
Now that carnival season has to come to an end, Fat Tuesday has passed and Ash...
An auto theft ring operating in St. Charles Parish is targeting Chevrolet trucks...
After more than a decade battling the St. Charles Parish Council in an attempt to...
St. Charles Parish's first choice for local news and event information. Our newspaper, website, and digital edition is your window to all things newsworthy in your hometown.
Woman says she shot husband to stop beating - 1134 views
A 53-year-old Destrehan woman who is charged with attempted murder after shooting her husband on New Year’s Eve told police she did so to stop her husband from hitting her, according to new details released in the case.