Recipe: Lemon crunch fish fillets
1/3 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
3/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
3/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
1 pound fish fillets, thawed if frozen
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel, optional
1. Heat oven to 375F. Lightly grease small baking sheet or shallow baking dish with additional olive oil; set aside.
2. In small bowl, mix bread crumbs, 1/2 teaspoon dill and 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons olive oil and mix well until moistened. Set aside.
3. Pat fish dry with paper towel; place on baking sheet. Brush fillets with remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil; sprinkle with lemon peel if desired, remaining 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper and remaining 1/4 teaspoon dill.w
4. Top evenly with crumb mixture, pressing lightly to adhere.
5. Bake 18-22 minutes or until fish flakes easily in center. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley if desired. Enjoy!
Prep time: 6 minutes
Cook time: 18 minutes
Nutrition facts (per serving)
Total fat 6 g
Cholesterol 50 mg
Sodium 480 mg
Total Carbs 10 g
Protein 22 g
Calcium 4 percent
Vitamin C 2 percent
Iron 6 percent
Victor Pablo, the Edgard man who was charged during the summer for making...
If art is in the eye of the beholder then Kerry Allen sees only beauty....
In her ninth year as counselor at St. Rose Elementary School, Denise Peinado knew...
When a fourth of the card skimmers found in Louisiana were recently analyzed, it...
Destrehan netted head coach Stephen Robicheaux his 150th career victory — and did...
Earlier this year, Duke Rousse of Destrehan received a phone call — and potentially...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
St. Rose Elementary counselor earns statewide recognition for her work - 1334 views
In her ninth year as counselor at St. Rose Elementary School, Denise Peinado knew she’d been nominated for Louisiana Elementary School Counselor of the Year, but was totally surprised when she won the honor.