Recipe: Lemon crunch fish fillets
1/3 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
3/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
3/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
1 pound fish fillets, thawed if frozen
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel, optional
1. Heat oven to 375F. Lightly grease small baking sheet or shallow baking dish with additional olive oil; set aside.
2. In small bowl, mix bread crumbs, 1/2 teaspoon dill and 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons olive oil and mix well until moistened. Set aside.
3. Pat fish dry with paper towel; place on baking sheet. Brush fillets with remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil; sprinkle with lemon peel if desired, remaining 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper and remaining 1/4 teaspoon dill.w
4. Top evenly with crumb mixture, pressing lightly to adhere.
5. Bake 18-22 minutes or until fish flakes easily in center. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley if desired. Enjoy!
Prep time: 6 minutes
Cook time: 18 minutes
Nutrition facts (per serving)
Total fat 6 g
Cholesterol 50 mg
Sodium 480 mg
Total Carbs 10 g
Protein 22 g
Calcium 4 percent
Vitamin C 2 percent
Iron 6 percent
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Hit by what Victoria Bryant called “the double whammy” – declining revenue and...
A Destrehan man has pleaded guilty in a $50 million medical clinic-accountant...
Just minutes after receiving an alert about an attempted armed robbery of a gas...
Monsanto’s response to the World Health Organization (WHO) labeling its widely used...
Three St. Charles Parish Public Schools teachers were recently named the top...
The United Way of St. Charles’ Bridge Run can expect some new faces this year, but...
Boutte Christian Academy (BCA) is a childcare and educational ministry of Life Church in Boutte. BCA was founded in 1980 as a Mother's Day Out Program and has grown over the years into a Class "A" Child Care Center and a State-Approved School
Destrehan man pleads guilty in $50 million Medicare bust - 1085 views
A Destrehan man has pleaded guilty in a $50 million medical clinic-accountant Medicare fraud scheme exposed by a federal Medicare Fraud Strike Force.