Recipe: Lemon crunch fish fillets
1/3 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
3/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
3/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
1 pound fish fillets, thawed if frozen
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel, optional
1. Heat oven to 375F. Lightly grease small baking sheet or shallow baking dish with additional olive oil; set aside.
2. In small bowl, mix bread crumbs, 1/2 teaspoon dill and 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons olive oil and mix well until moistened. Set aside.
3. Pat fish dry with paper towel; place on baking sheet. Brush fillets with remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil; sprinkle with lemon peel if desired, remaining 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper and remaining 1/4 teaspoon dill.w
4. Top evenly with crumb mixture, pressing lightly to adhere.
5. Bake 18-22 minutes or until fish flakes easily in center. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley if desired. Enjoy!
Prep time: 6 minutes
Cook time: 18 minutes
Nutrition facts (per serving)
Total fat 6 g
Cholesterol 50 mg
Sodium 480 mg
Total Carbs 10 g
Protein 22 g
Calcium 4 percent
Vitamin C 2 percent
Iron 6 percent
All of the ongoing renovations and upgrades to Rathborne Park aren't quite...
Katie Beuttner has always loved the water....
Recognized as an educator who inspires students toward conservation and the...
Rodney Naquin Jr. was sentenced to 29 years in prison after he pleaded guilty to a...
Destrehan basketball star Cara Ursin has left a tough act to follow, that much is...
It was hard enough for Jimmy Stuard to deal with a diagnosis of colon cancer...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
St. Charles native who shot parish deputy sentenced to 40 years in prison - 7202 views
John Paul Devillier, who was found guilty of the attempted first-degree murder of St. Charles Parish Sheriff Deputy Burt Hazeltine, was sentenced to 40 years in prison today (April 25).