Recipe: Lemon crunch fish fillets
1/3 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
3/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
3/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
1 pound fish fillets, thawed if frozen
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel, optional
1. Heat oven to 375F. Lightly grease small baking sheet or shallow baking dish with additional olive oil; set aside.
2. In small bowl, mix bread crumbs, 1/2 teaspoon dill and 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons olive oil and mix well until moistened. Set aside.
3. Pat fish dry with paper towel; place on baking sheet. Brush fillets with remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil; sprinkle with lemon peel if desired, remaining 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper and remaining 1/4 teaspoon dill.w
4. Top evenly with crumb mixture, pressing lightly to adhere.
5. Bake 18-22 minutes or until fish flakes easily in center. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley if desired. Enjoy!
Prep time: 6 minutes
Cook time: 18 minutes
Nutrition facts (per serving)
Total fat 6 g
Cholesterol 50 mg
Sodium 480 mg
Total Carbs 10 g
Protein 22 g
Calcium 4 percent
Vitamin C 2 percent
Iron 6 percent
When Ron Dufrene began experiencing shortness of breath and other forms of...
John Paul Devillier, charged with attempted first-degree murder after allegedly...
Early on this fall, Destrehan fans won’t generally have to go far to see their...
Former St. Charles Parish District Attorney Harry Morel Jr. was sentenced to three...
Sarah VanEtta, Sarah Boquet and Gina Escude all attend different schools, but the...
Saying the people of St. Charles Parish have been heard “loud and clear” about not...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Library renovation completion could be delayed to Jan. 14 - 640 views
With added repairs needed to the roof and windows, the St. Charles Parish Library board asking the St. Charles Parish Council for a change order and contract extension on the West Regional Library renovation project.